Old 06-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Buckmoy Buckmoy is offline
Registered User

Default Lawn flattened by builders

Hello everyone!

Totally new here, gardening amateur looking forward to the Spring..

Have had some builders leave a lot of building rubbish on our lawn from some work are having done.

Lots of heavy bags of rubble, placed on big planks of wood, smothering our lawn.

Now its gone - I can see that where there was once lush grass, now is flat mush.

Pictures attached. Given it is March - what should I do? Seed? Agitate? Water?

Any help graciously received and massively appreciated.

Thanks

John
Attached Thumbnails
Lawn flattened by builders-garden1.jpg   Lawn flattened by builders-garden2.jpg