Old 10-03-2015, 04:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default Suddenly Behind

On 10/03/2015 6:44 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
Last week, we had overnight lows below 0F.
NOAA is reporting a current (3:45PM) temperature of 53F.

Last week, I thought winter would never end. Now I feel like I am
impossibly behind in prep and planting.

I feel like that every planting season and I wouldn't mind betting that
the feeling is not something that you've never felt before.......

And it's too muddy (from
snow melt) to do anything just yet.

I'm sure we have a few frosts/freezes ahead, but the gardening
season has certainly started.

Mutter, mutter. I'm starting to see leaves turning and it's too early
for that to be happening yet. Time to order a few tons of wood for the
winter. Sigh.