Old 14-03-2015, 02:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
wawwiz wawwiz is offline

Default Plum and apple trees

While checking out the backyard for the area for this years garden I noticed my plum tree in full bloom, flowers almost everywhere, I planted the tree last year same with one apple. Now the question. Is it too late to prune off the non-flowering limbs?
The apple tree hasn't made a flower yet but has numerous things I believe will be leaves not flowers.
This is the first time I have tried to grow any fruit tree so this is all new to me.
Thanks ahead of time