Old 15-03-2015, 01:51 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] RedAlt5@hotmail.com is offline

Default Lawn flattened by builders

On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 3:25:05 PM UTC-6, Buckmoy wrote:
Hello everyone!

Totally new here, gardening amateur looking forward to the Spring..

Have had some builders leave a lot of building rubbish on our lawn from
some work are having done.

Lots of heavy bags of rubble, placed on big planks of wood, smothering
our lawn.

Now its gone - I can see that where there was once lush grass, now is
flat mush.

Pictures attached. Given it is March - what should I do? Seed? Agitate?
Water?

Any help graciously received and massively appreciated.

Thanks

John

|Filename: garden1.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16234|
|Filename: garden2.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16235|

Buckmoy

You have problems besides the grass. The raised bed planters against the brick wall is bad! It is holding moisture that is probably seeping into the walls of the house. You can tell by the seepage stains on the boards and the mold on the brick.