Old 16-03-2015, 10:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Plum and apple trees

Steve Peek wrote:
George wrote:

I fell again last night and wasn't even drunk. This old partially
paralyzed right side is getting weaker. You have to be strong to get
old. And getting old beats the alternative.

Yep, any morning you wake up without dirt in your face is a good morning.

heck, even us younger folks can still fall.
my spring escapade last year almost did me in
for the whole summer last year for getting
heavy work done. my hand feels a little sore
and stiff yet, but worked fine today when i
moved a stack of pallets and boxes of tile
around.

funny though, i did get dirt in my face...

songbird