Old 04-04-2015, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Good to see the group is still going

"Jeff Layman" wrote

Road_Hog wrote:
Although it seems to be slowing down a bit.

That's not surprising - I guess that many of us are inexorably moving
towards the time when the only gardening we'll be doing is "pushing up the
daisies" . :-)

But not quite yet...

That is true and the younger or newer internet users use web based mail so
don't even know about mail and news programs and how to configure them.
Those of us that have been around for a while had to learn to configure such
programs. Of course such programs don't work well on tablets and smaller
screens.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.