Old 05-04-2015, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default Good to see the group is still going

On Sun, 5 Apr 2015 12:44:55 Bob Hobden wrote:

"David Rance" wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:

It's a bit more difficult personally to un-friend someone on Facebook.

But is it possible? I don't use Facebook much but there is one of my
"friends" who posts a dozen or more soppy messages every day and I
would rather not have Facebook telling me this!

According to Facebook.......

"To unfriend someone:

Go to that person's profile
Hover over the Friends button at the top of their profile
Select Unfriend

Note: If you choose to unfriend someone, you'll be removed from that
person's friends list as well. If you want to be friends with this
person again, you'll need to send a new friend request. "

They also say that they, the ex-friend, will not get a specific
notification only that you will be removed from their "friend" list too.
So if they happen to notice and kick up about it you can always plead
ignorance, "how did that happen?" :-)

Thanks for that, Bob. I'll give it a go!

David