Old 06-04-2015, 09:28 AM
Morgan Shore Morgan Shore is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmkay777 View Post
Hi, I'm not sure about what plants to plant in an area of my garden as I'm not really sure if it's classed as shadey or not. So it is east facing, gets morning sun up until about 12pm, it is a bed that comes out about 3 feet from some mature large evergreen shrubs. So I'm guessing these will make it dry, it is clay type soil too. I've grown poppies there and grannies bonnet. So does this count as a partial shade area? In winter it gets even less sun.

Thanks, for the help
Dicentra - Bleeding Heart plants are nice and Japanese Maple would also work well in these conditions.