Old 07-04-2015, 12:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
~misfit~[_4_] ~misfit~[_4_] is offline

Default Strawberries!

Once upon a time on usenet wrote:
[snipped]
Right now, I need to stop dithering (my specialty!) and put in more
fraises du bois. I kept 5-6 plants going since last year, but want
to add to them. Taste SO exquisite -- but you need to look carefully;
those shy little beauties try to hide g

I used to pick those in the woods in England as a child - beautiful tasting
things, always seemed nicer than the big meaty things you'd grow yourself or
buy in the shops.
--
Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM."