Old 08-04-2015, 12:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jo[_8_] Jo[_8_] is offline

Default Crystal like bugs on cascalote tree

replying to David Hare-Scott , Jo wrote:
secret wrote:

The description is not very clear. What do you think 'they' are? It is

an
idea to find out what you are dealing with before spraying.

I don't know what
' they' are even after considerable research.That's why I advised using a
general purpose spray. We had the same problem on a cascolote tree where
I work and by power hosing them they disappeared and the tree recuperated.
The "bugs' showed up again this spring so I am repeating the power hosing
treatment and spraying with an all purpose insecticide spray and it is
definitely having an effect.