Old 10-04-2015, 04:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default ACK! too wet !

The weather forecasts for the next 10 days look good , the plants are
ready , and last night's rain has the ground too wet . There go my plans for
today . I have to be careful , there's a good bit of clay in this soil and
it'll pack harder'n the back of your head if I'm not careful . I'm working
more organic stuff into the soil each year to help with that .
I did get the replacement cherry tree planted deer killed it's
predecessor before the bees ventured out . The hives are in the orchard ,
and we split my first hive into 2 on Wednesday - they're still pizzed at me
and very defensive - got stung twice yesterday just walking past .
--
Snag