Old 12-04-2015, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Pheasant Acre Plants

Anyone else had a problem with these people?

We and a friend both ordered the same 4 varieties of Gladioli from them in
2013 for delivery spring 2014. One of the varieties was Cream Perfection.
When they grew they were decidedly dark pink, certainly not the clear cream
we wanted. We both complained and were told the correct corms would be
dispatched this spring. I asked them about it three weeks ago and they
assured me they would be despatched the following week, but still no Cream
Perfection.

What they sent was excellent quality but they seem unable to correct their
error.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden