Old 15-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Willi_9 Willi_9 is offline
Registered User

It is something different. - Bluebells are part of the lily-family. They have long leaves with parallel veins. - My guess is that it is a species of ranunculaceae - sort of a remote cousin of peonies, anemones and helleborus. It is possibly a neophyte, because I found them in one spot only. Other than that I have not the slightest idea.
One bloom consists of 4 sepals, 4 petals, ~4 stamina and 1 pistil.
I dug one out and planted it in a pot for further observation.

ps: If you own red/cyan 3d glasses you might want to look at that (place of discovery):
viewer
[I have limited webspace and keep the content always changing. Therefore the site will not be accessible forever]

Greets, W