Old 29-04-2015, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Japanese Maple problem?

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 21:43:01 +0100, FrankB wrote:
[]
Thanks for that. I think Bordeaux mixture is no longer available at
garden centres in the UK sonce the EU were considering banning it 2
years ago. I haven't seen any bottles of it around of late.

By coincidence someone else has just posted on a forum with the
identical problem to mine.

Hi Frank, looks like it was more or less the same answer there. You can
use any copper-based solution, usually available as a powder, rather than
Bordeaux mix. It's the copper that counts. There are definitely
applicable products available.

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy