Old 01-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Andrew90 Andrew90 is offline
Registered User

Default Patchy new lawn, I need a diagnose (pics included)

Dear all,

Recently I started my first gardening adventure and despite my high hopes and all my dedication, the first results are pretty disappointing.

I sowed my little garden about a month ago, following every advice I could. Unfortunately the grass has grown up leaving plenty of bold areas and I don't know what to blame.

I used Canna Terra Professional soil to cover my Evergreen seeds, I've been watering every morning and I got a cat repeller since I found out that my neighbour's furry thing had been messing around.

A few days ago, the bold areas were sown again but I've just found out that in certain bits, the grass is looking a bit sad and it's curling up.

Is this an overwatering issue?

Cheers in advance,
Andrew
Attached Thumbnails
Patchy new lawn, I need a diagnose (pics included)-img_0451.jpg   Patchy new lawn, I need a diagnose (pics included)-img_0452.jpg   Patchy new lawn, I need a diagnose (pics included)-img_0453.jpg