Old 11-05-2015, 08:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rosa cannabifolia

"MikeH" wrote in message

I have been trying to find a supplier for this rose in the UK.

Does anyone know a UK supplier or grower or is it known by a synonym?

Thanks

|Filename: image.jpg |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16254|

MikeH

I know it as an alba type, I have seen it described as Rosa alba
cymbaefolia, like the other alba's it suckers like mad. I got very cross
with it here and eradicated it (with some difficulty) about 20 years ago

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs