Old 13-05-2015, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default At war

On 13/05/2015 08:44, Pam Moore wrote:
On Tue, 12 May 2015 13:50:21 +0200, Charlie2
wrote:

It will be a reluctant decrelation of war using slug pellets.

This year I am trying garlic.
I bought some garlic powder and I sprinkle it around susceptible
plants. So far my hostas and other things are slug free. I must keep
it up!

Slugs and snails seem to be late this year so the delphiniums I planted
last Autumn have hopefully got a head start.
The thing I hate most is that the slime they leave kills young plants
even if they haven't munched on them