Old 16-05-2015, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Rosa cannabifolia

"MikeH" wrote

Bob Hobden Wrote:
"MikeH" wrote-

I have been trying to find a supplier for this rose in the UK.

Does anyone know a UK supplier or grower or is it known by a synonym?
-

Give these people a ring, ask for the rose expert, whilst it's not
showing
on their list they may know of a supplier.

'Rose Plants, Buy Roses Online at Wych Cross Garden Centre UK'
(http://www.wychcross.co.uk/)

Thanks Bob they are near me I will call them.

If they are near you take a drive over there, GC is very well cared for and
has an excellent Tea Room with nice views too.
It's one of our watering holes if we are out that way :-)
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.