Old 23-05-2015, 08:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Tomatillo question

On 05/22/2015 04:40 PM, phorbin wrote:

We tried growing tomatillos and didn't love them enough to continue with them.

Hi Phorbin,

I am a drug free T2 Diabetic. When you switch over from burning
carbs to burning fats and your satiation switch resets, your
sense of taste returns. (I use to think that my lose of taste
was just "old age sucks"). I can (now) taste so many nuances
in a tomatillo that my eyes roll in my head.

This year I am trying to grow purple ones and Amarillo (Polish)
ones. But my black thumb will probably get in the way.

I wish they keep coming up!

-T

Before Drug Free T2, I use to think Tomatillos were just
gross. I also use to think pepper was just hot.