Old 04-06-2015, 06:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Unidentified pests on my strawberries !

Boron Elgar wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 16:11:55 -0500, George Shirley
wrote:

On 6/3/2015 2:26 PM, Boron Elgar wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:45:42 -0500, George Shirley

How did you do at the doctor, George?

Pinched nerves in the cervical vertebrae appear to be causing most of
the problems. With my right side being compromised by long ago
strokes, having another problem just makes it worse. I'm staggering
when I walk
and am using the four legged cane more often. Basically it's a big
PITA and other parts too. Should be getting a call from the outfit
that does our Medicare Advantage plans rehab for old geezers and
there's some electro something or another in the picture a little
further down the road.

Electro-stimulation of the cervical vertebrae, I am guessing. Hope
that helps. I bet some therapy will, too.

It works for stud bulls, you won't need such a large bucket though.

--
David

Corporate propaganda is their
protection against democracy