Old 09-06-2015, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Brush!

I didn't prune my Callistemon last autumn, then I decided a couple of
months ago that it was getting a bit too lanky and cut some of the
longer branches back quite heavily, I thought that might annoy it as by
then it had spent effort growing buds on them, but it seems to have
survived, been outside in its tub all winter, in a fairly sheltered corner.

Anyway the first 'brush' opened up today with plenty more to come ...