Old 10-06-2015, 03:54 PM
amberz amberz is offline
Registered User

Hello everyone, I have replaced the belt on my flymo glider 350 but it's vibrating quite bad, I have checked and re-checked everything and all seems to be done correctly but still vibrating. I read on here that the bearings could be done? I heard something rattling in my machine and when I found what it was it was a small steel ball, is this a bearing? if so can you tell me where it should be? Or is it maybe just that I have picked it up from garden at some point lol Thanks in advance