Old 16-06-2015, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Building up a lawn

The front lawn slopes steeply at one end (around 45 degrees) to
a concrete edging strip. Trouble is over the years the lawn has
sunk around 2 inches below the top of the concrete, making it
difficult to cut and a risk to the mower.

How should I build it up, without making it unsightly?

My initial thought was to use turf, but that would have to be
shaved to a thin strip at he upward end to fit into the rest of
the lawn - not sure how that would work!

Any other ideas?

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales