Old 20-06-2015, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Norrette (Curlew) Norrette (Curlew) is offline

Default ...15 years later

On Friday, June 19, 2015 at 10:18:10 PM UTC+1, David Rance wrote:
Cormaic no longer posts here as he's too busy running his own paving
company but he still hosts our web site.

P.S. Yes, it was the other way round. Pester girl and slug boy.

--
David Rance writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France

Ah, Cormaic. I should've remembered him when I last replaced my paving (another disastrous waste of money)

ps You wouldn't happen to be a poster on demon.service by any chance?