Old 21-06-2015, 08:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default ...15 years later

In message ,
"Norrette (Curlew)" writes

On Friday, June 19, 2015 at 10:18:10 PM UTC+1, David Rance wrote:
Cormaic no longer posts here as he's too busy running his own paving
company but he still hosts our web site.

P.S. Yes, it was the other way round. Pester girl and slug boy.

--
David Rance writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France

Ah, Cormaic. I should've remembered him when I last replaced my paving
(another disastrous waste of money)

ps You wouldn't happen to be a poster on demon.service by any chance?

Yes, I am. What good fun we're having there! Never seen so much
correspondence though it's dropped off quite a bit now. There's only so
much one can get out of a situation, though Demon/Thus/Vodaphone have
done pretty well this time!!!

David

--
David Rance writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France