Old 21-06-2015, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default ...15 years later

On 21/06/2015 08:07, David Rance wrote:

Yes, I am. What good fun we're having there! Never seen so much
correspondence though it's dropped off quite a bit now. There's only so
much one can get out of a situation, though Demon/Thus/Vodaphone have
done pretty well this time!!!

I gave up on Demon 15 years ago and have had better service from the
ISPs I've used since then. I subsequently ditched Clara on price and
Freedom2Surf because they were taken over by TalkTalk and the service
went downhill, big time, within a day or two. I'm currently with Zen.

I was with Demon for round 8 years but just got fed up with the endless
series of down-times and mistakes they were making. It seems that
nothing has changed in a decade or more. 25 years ago they were
innovators and widely copied by those ISPs who came afterwards but I get
the impression that with being taken over the new owners were only
interested in acquiring the customer data base rather than the ISP
functionality.