Old 27-06-2015, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo in Caithness[_2_] Compo in Caithness[_2_] is offline

Default Pohon Grass

On Saturday, 27 June 2015 10:46:13 UTC+1, Compo in Caithness wrote:
Does anyone in the group know the Latin or western common name for "Pohon Grass", a native of Sri Lanka. Alas, I have mislaid my photo of this grass but it is about chest high and clump forming, with very long flower bearing stalks.

The photo does not look like the grass I mean. However, I will look into the "Tree Grass" family and see if I can find the one I'm looking for - If you can all wait until autumn, I may have some photos; I have some seedlings growing just now.

Thanks for the replies