Old 01-07-2015, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default 100 Foot Expandable Garden Hose

"David Hill" wrote ...

These are on offer 2 for £39.00 from MyMemory.
My question is "Has anyone here tried them? and are they any good?
I drag around 150 ft of hose when watering out the field.
David @ a the side of Swansea Bay where we are having the odd thunder
shower.

Don't know about the hose but it's been 36.5°C just down the road at
Heathrow today and I'm Hot. So much so that the leaves of my Silk Tree are
drooping like they do at night or in rain. I just hope we will get the rain
promised for tomorrow, everything is just so dry and brown here.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.