Old 10-07-2015, 04:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default Liquid cow manure fertilizer

On 10/07/2015 3:04 AM, Derald wrote:
Vegegrower wrote:

...a line of total bullshit. I might not know much but I do know spam
when I see it.

I didn't click o the link that the OP gave, but I make liquid cow poop
manure in a plastic garbage bin. I also make weed liquid too. I'll put
a heap of weeds that are too noxious to go into the compost in a plastic
garbage bin, cover them with water and leave for a few months till
pretty much rotted so their seeds or rhizomes are history and liquid and
then I dilute that and water it back onto my garden.