Old 12-07-2015, 02:34 AM posted to misc.rural;,rec.gardens
hubops[_4_] hubops[_4_] is offline

Default weed identification - southwestern Ontario stream banks

Sorry if too off topic - we have been seeing this tall weed more &
more lately along the stream banks - I would like some suggestions
as to its identification - I can easliy google your suggestions to
confirm.
: no flowers yet ? July 11
: 3 - 6 feet tall
: large variable leaves - deep leaf lobes 3 or 5 lobes
: vigorous clusters of plants close together

I checked my old wildflower books - no luck.
I did some google searching - no luck.
I have seen giant hogweed before and reported it
and this isn't it.
Any suggestions welcome.
Thanks ;
John T.