Old 13-07-2015, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Sunken Trampolines, anybody got one?

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:28:28 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:50:56 +0200, MysticalGandy
wrote:

Hi all, we have a trampoline in our garden for the kids (although after
a few beers an a BBQ I have been known to use it).

The other day our 10 year old fell out of it where the join in the
netting is... She whacked her head and ended up with concussion.. I
started looking on line for an alternative and came across "sunken
trampolines".

My question is.. has anybody got one in their garden for their kids? and
what do they think to them? They do look a lot better..

These are the ones I've seen 'Sunken Trampoline Supplier - Sunken
Trampoline Installer' (http://www.sunkentrampoline.com)

ta

andy

Not so good when the hole fills with water...

Put goldfish in it and see how far you can tiddlywink them when you bounce.

--
After Christmas vacation, an elementary school teacher was asking her students how they celebrated Christmas.
When she got to Sammy, whose father ran a local toy store, she said, "Sammy, since you're Jewish, I guess your family didn't celebrate Christmas."