Old 29-07-2015, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
john west[_2_] john west[_2_] is offline

Default Walking about with Hard Wearing Soles

Have been looking for some solid *long lasting *walking shoes, and have
seen these:

Brasher Country Traveller GTX Men's Walking shoe

A picture of them is in this site:

http://www.penroseoutdoors.co.uk/p/1...FYbItAodXE4CEA

It says the sole is Countrymaster rubber sole.

I'm mainly stomping pavements, would this likely to be a hard wearing
sole would anyone know? I'm tired of soles that seem to wear out by
themselves just by putting the shoes on.

Thanks