Old 31-07-2015, 11:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
hubops[_4_] hubops[_4_] is offline

Default Where to post a photo of a tree?

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:56:33 -0700, "Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"
wrote:

What binary newsgroup does anyone use for photos for identifying trees?
I have used the online free sites, like tinypic, imageshack, photobucket, etc.,
and they are all too much effort and time to log in, upload, etc., etc.
Thanks.

Many people - like myself - do not have access to binary groups any
more - because our servers stopped carrying them :-(
So we appreciate the online free photo sites.
I can't recommend a specific service though - sorry
John T.