Old 01-08-2015, 10:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ant Ant is offline

Default Where to post a photo of a tree?

Many people - like myself - do not have access to binary groups any
more - because our servers stopped carrying them :-(
So we appreciate the online free photo sites.
I can't recommend a specific service though - sorry

Tinypic works as quickly as anything I have seen. No need to log into
anything, just upload, type in the captcha and copy the link.

Ditto. I use imgur.com for my images to link. Beside newsgroup/usenet is
dying. :P
--
"Even the ant has his (her) bite." --Turkish
this signature correctly.