Old 02-08-2015, 07:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Boron Elgar Boron Elgar is offline

Default Where to post a photo of a tree?

On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 10:12:24 -0700 (PDT), Hypatia Nachshon
wrote:

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 2:54:50 PM UTC-7, Ant wrote:
Many people - like myself - do not have access to binary groups any
more - because our servers stopped carrying them :-(
So we appreciate the online free photo sites.
I can't recommend a specific service though - sorry

Tinypic works as quickly as anything I have seen. No need to log into
anything, just upload, type in the captcha and copy the link.

Ditto. I use imgur.com for my images to link. Beside newsgroup/usenet is
dying. :P
--
[...]

I went there just out of curiosity; took only a quick look, but it seemed vulgar/tacky.

Imgur is just a place to upload and stash visuals. It is no more nor
less vulgar or tacky than any other place online. I take it you do not
hang out in a broad range of Usenet groups, either.