Old 10-08-2015, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] invalid@invalid.invalid is offline

Default weedol vs roundup?

We've had a problem for years with weeds in our garden. A couple of
times an allegedly professional gardener has put down weedkiller,
which has not been effective.

Here are some jpgs of the weeds as they are now.

http://cpm86.com/SANY0001.JPG
http://cpm86.com/SANY0002.JPG
http://cpm86.com/SANY0003.JPG
http://cpm86.com/SANY0004.JPG

I've previously tried Round UP which has killed everything, grass and
weeds, yet the weeds still re-emerge a few weeks later.

I phoned today to www.lovethegarden.com who told me I should try
weedol, apparently this clears out the weeds but does not harm the
grass lawn.

I think the one I need is "Weedol Gun! Lawn Weedkiller 1L"

Advice, please? Is weedol the "magic bullet", is roundup definitely
not advised, are there other products which could suit?

tvm