Old 11-08-2015, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Fine marker pens for labels?

On 11/08/2015 11:12, Broadback wrote:
I recently purchased a pack of 2, they lasted about a week, with hardly
any use, then "dried up", before anyone asks I kept the tops on when not
in use. I would like a recommendation as to where I can obtain a good
quality product please? As an aside what is the best way to remove the
old writing if I wish to reuse a label?
TIA

The Sharpie ones are as good as any for permanence and fine lines.
But they won't last if you leave them in hot sunshine.

Ink is pretty long lasting. Meths will clean it off labels.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown