Old 11-08-2015, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default weedol vs roundup?

Opinions? Advice? tvm

You used to be able to get a wax crayon formulation of broadleaf
specific weedkiller suitable for hitting the last few weeds.

Myself I prefer the 12" screwdriver down the side for tap rooted weeds
followed by a chemical treatment if there is any sign of regrowth.

I get the feeling that you are just looking for yet another senseless
idiot to blame if it doesn't work out as you want.
No weed killer will put an end to weeds growing where you want your only
repeated work over a long time will do that.lawn,
Remember,
One years seeding, 7 years weeding