Old 13-08-2015, 05:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Patty Winter[_2_] Patty Winter[_2_] is offline

Default Azalea - repeat blooming

In article ,
Hypatia Nachshon wrote:

To clarify: Most Azaleas are supposed to bloom only once a year. So I
wondered if anyone had planted these "repeat bloomers" or have any info
about them.

Depends on the variety. I have some southern indica azaleas and most of
them bloom multiple times each year. Here are some from Monrovia:

http://www.monrovia.com/?s=southern+indica

One of mine is Southern Charm and it only blooms once, so I guess you
just have to look at the details for each one.

Patty