Old 15-08-2015, 02:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
Hypatia Nachshon Hypatia Nachshon is offline

Default Azalea - repeat blooming

On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 9:10:04 AM UTC-7, Patty Winter wrote:
In article ,
Hypatia Nachshon wrote:

To clarify: Most Azaleas are supposed to bloom only once a year. So I
wondered if anyone had planted these "repeat bloomers" or have any info
about them.

Depends on the variety. I have some southern indica azaleas and most of
them bloom multiple times each year. Here are some from Monrovia:

http://www.monrovia.com/?s=southern+indica

One of mine is Southern Charm and it only blooms once, so I guess you
just have to look at the details for each one.

Patty

Thanks to all. I will be watching with interest to see if they perform.

HB