Old 20-09-2015, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] brunnian@gmail.com is offline

Default Recommendations please - replacement tree

On Sunday, 20 September 2015 11:37:49 UTC+1, wrote:

1. can anyone suggest something interesting for the spot?

2. Can anyone suggest a tree nursery in the Lincolnshire/Leicestershire/Rutland/Cambridgeshire area who might be prpared to supply and plant a semi-mature specimen of whatever it is that we come up with?

Well, I have decided, reluctantly, agains Walnut because it would probably spread too quickly. Wondering about the Wild Service Tree.

Hazels will probably need a partner to pollinate it. Still thinking about that