Old 27-09-2015, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Recommendations please - replacement tree

In article ,
says...

On Sunday, 20 September 2015 22:45:10 UTC+1, wrote:

Well, I have decided, reluctantly, agains Walnut because it would probably spread too quickly. Wondering about the Wild Service Tree.

Hazels will probably need a partner to pollinate it. Still thinking about that

Given up on the wild service tree. We have summat similar in the back (smaller, redder berries, otherwise the same) so I want a bit of variety.

Ok. What can I get that is
* Native
* relatively fast growing
* Upright in habit