Old 28-09-2015, 12:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pea seeds

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 22:00:12 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I usually save some of my peas for seed but this year my brother ate all
the peas I grew. Don't ask..we've had words.
Anyway I got some supermarket peas and am drying them out to try and will
see how they go next year.
Plan B is using the pea seeds I still have from 2014.

Has anyone ever grown supermarket peas? I will give them a go if they dry
out OK, looking like they will.

Tina

Didn't you say he did that a few years ago, resulting in my comment
that he had mange tout.

--

Chris

Yep, I grow the peas here, he plants them out in the veggie plot. The
agreement is we share them. Not so, he eats them all before I get a chance
to pick a few for myself. However, I got all his raspberries. ;-) Not many
though.

Gardening in West Cornwall overlooking the sea.
Mild, but very exposed to salt gales