Old 03-10-2015, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Poundland

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Got 15 tete-a-tete bulbs for, well, £1, a few days ago. They look fine
plump bulbs and I've planted them in my "cauldron" pot outside my front
door.
I'll let you know how they do.
Was at Wilkos this p.m. 10 tete-a-tete £1.75.

I've planted the dwarf tulips. One was no good. I got 3 hyancinths too,
they look OK. I've planted those along with some crocuses "Gypsy girl"
which are yellow striped maroon. I lost these crocuses some years ago when
they got dug up and destroyed by my neighbours (yes, they are dreadful) and
I've been looking for them ever since.
Should be fairly safe in plastic troughs. Also £1 each from Poundland.
Troughs not the crocuses
I didn't get the Gypsy girls from Poundland.