Old 15-10-2015, 01:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default HEBE

On 14/10/2015 8:20 PM, Hypatia Nachshon wrote:
I am a big fan of Hebe, esp. "Wiri Blush". Have them all over the garden.

:-)) I'm a big hebe hater. I don't know why I dont'liek them but I
never have done.

Here's the weird thing, for example: Three in a bed; two will die and the other flourish. Has happened several times. They all get the same conditions. This happens sometimes a year or two after planting.

Can one plant be inherently "feeble" and another not?

Can't answer that one.