Old 15-10-2015, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardening glove problem

"Lintama" wrote in message

Hi,

Just moved into a house with an overgrown garden.

Can somebody please tell me where I can get small gardening gloves (I
have very small hands, I think size 6). I need a good tough pair for
pruning roses and removing long bramble stems, etc. Also want the
gauntlet type. I have tried everywhere to get my size and it is
impossible.

Please help!!

I too have small hands. I don't think you can get "tough" gloves in small
sizes. The manufacturers seem to assume that women only do light weeding!
I use those blue leather & canvas type ones, which are far too big but they
don't fall off.
If you do find small gardening gloves that are up to brambles and roses, let
me know as I'd like some too.