Old 19-10-2015, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Do you remember when?

On Sun, 18 Oct 2015 20:13:59 +0200, mike crowe
wrote:

We stopped buying by mail order from any of these cowboys years ago.

Mail order encourages the marketeer to get rid of any old stock.

Go to your own local nursery and see what you are buying, strike up a
rapport with them and they will look after you.

I disabled and can't go anywhere these days so I have to use on-line
companies. I don't order by mail. If there is no picture I don't buy
it. They aren't all cowboys.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com