Old 19-10-2015, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Well, I'm back

On 19/10/15 13:47, Nick Maclaren wrote:
Having retired, I had to change newserver, which (inter alia) meant
upgrading my newsreader. Oh, God, what a heap of manure :-(

Somehow I couldn't see you going over to Facebook and Twitter. Welcome
to the land of the non-idle, where you'll soon wonder how you ever found
time to work.

Why did you choose to use TRN4 as your newsreader? As you are using
Linux, why not use something like Thunderbird or Pan?

--

Jeff