Old 20-10-2015, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Well, I'm back

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:31:31 +0100, Nick Maclaren wrote:

Because, configured and run in rn mode, it has the least loathesome
ergonomics. I tried pan, and it's unspeakably ghastly (even if it
worked reliably, which it didn't). Thunderbird is a (nasty) mail
client, not a newsreader; while I have configured it as the latter,
it's ergonomics are horrible, too.

I quite hated pan in the beginning but after several years have gotten
used to it. It is much more reliable than Tbird although I still use the
latter for mail, it really is useless for ngs.

Welcome back and congrats on your retirement. Now you'll have time to
explore all those network topologies in topiary.

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy