Old 20-10-2015, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Well, I'm back

On 10/20/15 12:23, Michael Uplawski wrote:

Note that I don't object to competently designed pictorial interfaces,
and once used to use xrn, but anything based on (now wash my mouth out
with soap) curses or its camp followers is even worse than pan.

in which respect?

It's mandatory featuritis, for a start. I absolutely LOATHE threaded
interfaces, because they make it hell to glance at new messages, and
later respond to the new ones when time permits. Just stepping back
(or forward from the last place) is so much easier. Using tags is a
pain.

It claims that it is displaying in black on white, but actually is
mainly royal blue and a hard-toread grey for my responses.

And its handling of long lines is seriously broken.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.